Kids are getting more excited as the days pass by, Halloween is approaching! Halloween decors are now seen in houses and other establishments. Soon, you’ll see ghosts and goblins, witches and wizards, vampires and monsters around your neighborhood. But the scariest part of Halloween just might be these pests – rodents, ants, spiders and other pests which are real nightmares! As temperatures goes cooler across the country, outdoor pests are seeking a warm place for the winter and they want to come into your home and place of business.
Here are some tips to keep those pests away this Halloween:
- Keep all food and sweets stored in air tight containers
- Don’t let your kids leave their candy on the floor
- Leave pumpkins solid and uncarved until a few days before Halloween.
- Make sure to dispose the pumpkins shortly after Halloween before it begins to rot and harbor more pests
- Inspect the entire exterior of your home for other cracks, crevices, and gaps through which pests could enter. Repair if necessary.
- Clean the house / workplace as frequent as possible.