Why of all the places in a home do cockroaches love the kitchen most?
The biggest attractant for cockroaches is food. Food is everywhere in the kitchen, it’s where we store and cook food. If a house or kitchen was already invaded by cockroaches, it will take a lot of effort to get rid of them.
Once a food has been contaminated, it may bring harm to your health. Cockroaches can carry diseases like Salmonellosis, Typhoid Fever, Cholera, Gastroenteritis, Dysentery, Leprosy, Plague, Campylobacteriosis, Listeriosis and Giardia.
Remember these words to prevent cockroaches from coming in.
1. Cleanliness – wash dishes right after meals. Sweep floors regularly.
2. Repair – check water pipes for leaks and repair them asap as cockroaches also look for water.
3. Seal – non-refrigerated food like bread should be sealed properly in a container.
4. Light – increase light in dark areas as they hide there during the day.
5. Help – asked professional help from a pest control company to assure cockroaches will be totally eliminated.
Don’t stay disgusted with cockroaches – Contact Earth Guard Pest for help!