The EPA has recently added some resources on the Do’s and Don’ts of Pest Control. On their page, learn more about the steps you can take to safely control pests in your home:
- Try pest prevention first
- Do safely and correctly use pesticides
- Do dispose of leftover pesticides and pesticide containers properly
- Don’t use outdoor chemicals indoors
- Don’t assume that twice as much is better
- Don’t transfer pesticides to other containers
You can also download a booklet called A Citizens Guide to Pest Control and Pesticide Safety.
Contact Earth Guard Pest Services or call our trained pest control professionals at 916-457-7605 if you need help identifying pests in or around your home, or to learn about our environmentally friendly pest management services.